Sunday, November 29, 2020

Grateful Thoughts

 

Good Morning Friends,

I am short on words today. I am just feeling grateful and blessed for this journey with Jesus Christ. My heart is overwhelmed with joy for life today. Life is a gift and to be lived with careful and intentional travel.  Keep hope, love and praise in your heart.  I am feeling this today.

 

 

I know Today

 

I know that God lives in me and is alive in my life.

I know that I am divinely made to be different.

I know that I am to be blessed and not stress.

I know that I am to be a conqueror in life and not conquered.

I know that I am to be strong and not weary.

I know that I am to be at peace and not anxious.

I know that I am predestine to heaven and not hell.

I know that I am loved and His love keeps me.

I know that God’s grace and mercy has sustained me.

I know that I need Jesus Christ.


Melissa Mitchell

 Read: Psalm 95:1-3 and Psalm 136:1-9

Stay Focused and Be Blessed!   


No comments:

Post a Comment