Thursday, July 13, 2023

When Things Go Left

Have you been in a situation when things just stop working for you all at once?  Specically technology.  Well, hope it doesn’t happen. I was so overwhelmed and in shock more than anything.  It started with a decision to change jobs for a new venture and upgrading my internet to accommodate new projects.  In the mist of the change I briefly planned a quick vacation while interviewing.  My first headache was the internet.  I learned my billing changed but the internet did not actually upgrade.  Therefore, I had several electronic devices not functioning properly.  Now, these were very important systems and involved security concerns.  I struggled through a few days and another wave of concerns. Yes, access and passwords.  Delays in work projects, one job abruptly ended before vacation and of course travel concerns.  This cannot be happening now.  I have too many things to do and trying to take a break before my new task begins next month.  Everything appeared to be going wrong.  I knew this was the plan that God set in motion and change was necessary.  I had my concerns and attempted to resist.  I had to trust God’s plan and keep moving.

 PEACE   ~  PRESENCE  ~   GRACE    


Life throws these curve balls and you either hit them head on or freeze.  You ask what do you do—move forward! 

1. Stay calm.

2. Be aware of your stress level. 

3. Stay in the moment to focus.

4. Find your footing— confidence.   

5. Know your resources— problem solve.

Finally, things began to look up after two weeks of calls, network resets and delays. I was frustrated and began to wonder, if I made the wrong choices.  It is okay to be concerned.  You will have challenges along your journey but how you work through them is key.  I knew things appeared to be going left but I decided to keep moving forward.  Everything was not in place but I made an effort to leave for a break.  I was so glad I continued on and it was a blessed break.  I received a Word from God that blessed me greatly during my rest.  I came back and was ready for whatever needed to be done.  It becomes dangerous when we doubt God’s plan.  In a period of doubt you began to focus on the negative and start to change the plan.  Dangerous indeed because you have not completed the plan and to abort early may be your failure.  Things started to turn-over and doors were opened.  There were still some challenges and calls to make over the next two weeks.  I worked the plan and things began to flow.  It has been a month of problems and setbacks.  I did not realize until a week of calm entered and I began to reflect. Believe and stay focused on God in your challenges.  Watch God Work. 

Read: (KJV)

Psalm 94:19  “In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.” 

Isaiah 43:2  “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.”

2 Thessalonians 3:16  “Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means.  The Lord be with you all.”

Stay Focused and Be Blessed!   

#Liveyourbestlifenow

No comments:

Post a Comment